This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Version 1.0 of 18 January 2024
The following is the Cookies Policy (hereinafter, “cookies policy” or “policy”) that governs the Web Platform https://www.tecsidel.com/ (hereinafter, “the Platform“), under the ownership of TECSIDEL ITS, S.L (hereinafter, “TECSIDEL” or “we”), an entity with registered address at C/Albacete, nº3, Edif. Mízar, 1ª planta – 28027 Madrid – Spain.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files or devices that are downloaded and stored on your terminal (i.e. the device from which you access the Platform: computer, mobile phone, tablet or any other connected device…) and allow the Platform or website to remember information about your visit.
In general, and as stated in the Cookies Guide published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), which can be consulted here herecookies can be of various types:
- Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the platform editor, in this case, the one from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse the platform and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access information, remembering the elements that make up an application, making an application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Functional or personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, or the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, among others.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on the platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment (temporality), we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the platform. Session cookies allow a website to recognise the user.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS PLATFORM USE?
Some of the cookies used are necessary to enable browsing on the Platform and do not require the user’s consent, others do not affect the functionality of the website and the user may accept, configure or reject them as indicated in section “3. The cookies that are being used on this Platform and their characteristics are identified below:
|It is used to distinguish users.
|It is used to distinguish users.
|Used to limit the
percentage of requests.
|Risk analysis in spam protection
|This cookie is used for storing the visitor preference for the cookies in the information notice
|2 months 1 day
|CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors
|This cookie is known as Google Cloud Load Balancer set by the provider Google. This cookie is used for external HTTPS load balancing of the cloud infrastructure with Google
3. MANAGEMENT AND CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES.
You can obtain more information on how you can manage and deactivate the cookies used on the platform through the different options offered by the most common browsers:
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser using tools such as the following:
Social media cookies may be stored in your browser while you are browsing the website or when you use the specific social media button located on our website.
The companies that generate these cookies from the social networks used by this website have their own cookie and privacy policies:
With regard to Google reCAPTCHA, we use the Google reCAPTCHA service in order to ensure protection against misuse of our forms on the website. This is a service that prevents automated software – bots – from performing abusive activities on the website. It serves to protect our legitimate interests in protecting our website from misuse in the smooth presentation of our online presence. Google reCAPTCHA transfers and stores information on Google’s servers in the USA and to accommodate these international data transfers Google has implemented the standard contractual clauses in force from time to time. The information it collects about your use of the website includes your IP address, and other cookies stored in your browser by Google services are also evaluated by Google reCAPTCHA.
|Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the AEPD, so users are advised to visit it periodic